Introduction to Application for Secondary One Discretionary Places 2021
1. Download and read carefully the document “Notices for Applications”
2. Date of form available for website download or collection from School’s Reception Counter: From 14th of December 2020 to 18th January 2021
3. There are 40 S1 discretionary places in this school in 2021. Each applicant may apply to not more than two secondary schools which are listed in the “Handbook for Application for S1 Discretionary Places”.
A. Selection based on Academic Performance：38；
B. Selection based on Non-academic Performance：2
4. Date of submission of application form: from 4th January 2021 to 18th January 2021
5. Applicant will receive a post for the interview’s time and arrangement in late February 2021
All applicants are eligible for an interview.
Date: 6th March 2021 (Saturday)
7. Release of Results:：
The school will notify parents of the 40 successful applicants’ inclusion in the Successful Lists for Discretionary Places (DP) on 31st March 2021 by letter and phone.
In case of public announcement by the EDB that all face-to-face classes are to be suspended, the interviews are to be held online using Zoom Cloud Meeting on 6th March (Saturday) & 7th March, 2021 (Sunday).
Download Notices for Applications：